AAF x PHMuseum
Call for Entries
- 3 photographers to be featured as "story of the week" on PHMuseum and AAF social media handles
- 3 free portfolio review from PHMuseum Educational Program
- 1 Four Day Instagram Take-Over on PHMuseum Platform
- Create a photographer account at phmuseum.com
- Upload a new project include the tag #AAFprize
- Publish the project using the PUBLISH button in the top right corner
- Who can participate
All African photographers living and working in Africa are eligible to submit. The call is open to photographers at all skill levels.
- Is there a submission fee?
Entry is completely free
- I would like to submit more than one series, is this possible?
It is possible to include more than one series in each submission, however the emphasis is on submissions that tell compelling stories or are cohesive projects.
- What photo formats are accepted?
Jpegs or pngs that are a minimum of 1500 pixels on the short side and less than 10MB in size each. The images will be reviewed on screen only.
- How many times can I apply?
- Are collaborative submissions permitted?
- Are there restrictions on when/where the image was captured?
Images must have been created in the last 2 years
- When do the winners receive notification?
The open call will close on 21st of July and winners will received notification by the second week of August.
- I still need more information, who can I contact?
Please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mon 24th Jun, 2019
For more information:
African Artists' Foundation and PHMuseum are delighted to invite African photographers living and working on the continent to submit their images for the first AAF x PHMuseum Photography Prize.